HOW MUCH DOES SHARPENING COST?
Sharpening your knives is free. If you choose to send your knives for factory sharpening, there is a return shipping fee to ship items back to you.
1–10 products = $9
11–25 products = $11
26–40 products = $13
There is a limit of 40 products per service order.
HOW DO I PACKAGE THE KNIVES?
For the safety of everyone who will handle your shipment, please package your knives carefully.
– Please make sure to clean your knives thoroughly.
– Avoid using tape directly on the blades and handles. Cover the entire blade with cardboard.
– Cardboard from cereal boxes works well.
– Do not use padded envelopes.
– Place your knives in a cardboard box with extra packing material to keep them secure.
WHERE DO I SEND THE PACKAGE?
Please package up your knives, attach a check and your letter, then ship to the address below:
322 Houghton Avenue
Olean, NY 14760